- Deadline for oral presentations submissions - Extended to July 21, 2017
- Notice of acceptance of oral presentations submissions– Friday, July 28, 2017
- Deadline for poster presentation submissions - Extended to September 27, 2017
- Notice of acceptance of poster presentation submissions– First week of October 2017
Submit a summary of the proposed presentation (abstract) using the form below as it would interest the attendees of the Symposium. Multiple submissions are welcome, but each must be submitted separately. Example available here: Sample presentation summary.
Submission typesEach General and breakout session is a total of 30 minutes, plan for 20 minutes of presentation, 8 minutes for Q&A with the remainder of time allocated to introductions and wrap up. You will be contacted post acceptance for information for your introduction.
- Targeted sessions
- General sessions
- Poster presentations: Single sided, maximum size of 122 cm vertical x 91 cm horizontal (approx. 4' v x 3' h).
- Workshop or field trip: (schedule for Friday afternoon or parts of October 28-30)
- All presenters are required to register for the Symposium.
- Presentation summaries will be published as part of the Symposium program, and with your permission, a PDF version of your contribution will be posted to the CRHNet website.
- Each session room will be equipped with a presentation computer with PowerPoint, a projector, screen, and laser pointer. Keynote presentations in the larger rooms will have a microphone.
- If you have extra presentation requirements, please list them in the form.
- Panellists with a panel session need not submit a presentation proposal. They can if they wish.